Completing an architectural glass project for your client is not an end rather a beginning. A finished project can be leveraged to generate more business for your company by creating a ‘Project Success Story’.
A ‘Project Success Story’ is a simple and highly effective marketing and sales tool that will communicate, visually and descriptively, the unique added value your company has brought to the project.
To compile a success story it is important to first think about the overall message you wish to relay as a company. Define the true added value you bring to your clients and capture this within your story. If you have more than one audience, such as developers as well as designers be sure to address the added value for each of them and define the relevant information that is important to share, leaving them wanting to know more.
The next simple steps include:
- Collecting high-quality images of the project that emphasize the role of glass and processing techniques used
- Writing a brief text that describes the processing techniques used and why
- Providing technical specifications that are relevant
Another tip is to provide credit where credit is due. If your success came about due to a partnership or collaboration with a third party, then include them as well as this can strengthen the power and distribution of your success story.
Once the success story is packaged and completed you have many possibilities for distribution.
- Your company website – create designated page or a section on your website
- Print – turn your success into a brochure that your sales team can take on the road to share with future clients
- Share via social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
For questions regarding how to create an effective Project Success Story contact [email protected]